- Signature Rooms
- Classic Rooms
- Facilities & Services
- Naxos Island
On the eastern side of the island of Naxos, on the virgin beach of Moutsouna 38 km from the Chora is where Ostria Inn Naxos Hotel is located. The area around the hotel offers unspoilt natural beauty, a mountainous region where the famous emery mines were located, and villages worth visiting such as Apeiranthos. An area brimming with tranquility and natural charm, the perfect choice for a relaxing and deeply enjoyable stay.
Moutsouna is located in one of the most charming spots of Naxos Island, on the eastern coast. It used to be a small harbour for the transport of emery cargos, and one can still see the abandoned cable-car lines from the mines close to the sea. The beach itself is beautiful; divided into two small beaches, Ai-Giannis and Tigani, both with golden sands and shallow crystalline waters that deepen gradually, an ideal swimming spot for families with young children. This welcoming, unspoilt ambiance is immersed in a beautiful natural landscape, and it is conveniently located just two minutes away on foot from Ostria Inn Naxos Hotel; overall, the perfect destination for a calm and relaxing day at the beach.
Tips for Travelers and Visitors of Moutsouna Beach
- You can reach the serene Moutsouna Beach via Apeirantos Village.
- A private transfer from the port or airport to our location can be arranged upon prior request, at an extra charge. Please contact the Ostria Inn reception in advance.
- Renting a vehicle is highly advised for your getting around the island of Naxos. For your convenience, ask the reception to arrange a rental for you.
- The small cove of Moutsouna is suitable for mooring boats and yachts.
Distances from Ostria Inn Naxos Hotel
- Naxos Airport: 36 km, 45 min
- Naxos Port: 36 km, 45 min
- Apeiranthos Village: 11 km, 15 min
- Nearest Beach: 2 meters
- Psili Ammos Beach: 6 km, 10 min
- Panormos Beach: 15 km, 16 min
- Koufonisi Island: 20 min by small boat from Volakas